The campaign revolves around simple kits with less than 150 parts that can be seen as quick, relaxing builds.
No limitation on scale, era or subject.
Campaign gallery: http://gallery3.kitmaker.net/showgallery.php/cat/30967
Campaign thread: http://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=259371&ord=&page=1
The Rules and Regs
1. Part count of 150 or less
- AM parts are counted if placed on the vehicle
- scratch-built parts are counted as sensible sub-components (e.g single rivets are not counted but riveted panels as a whole do)
2. Any kind of kit, any scale, any era
3. Partially started kits are not allowed provided the simplicity of such kits
4. Posting your builds in other campaigns IS allowed
5. You must upload an image of the kit before starting as an evidence of its state along with evidence of the date the image was taken on (newspaper of the day, website with the current date, a piece of paper with the date on it, etc)
6. At least two WIP photos (the more, the better) need to be uploaded along with the finished piece appearing in the campaign gallery. Separate building blogs or threads are welcome and encouraged.
7. Definition of a finished model: the model that has been completely assembled and painted (weathering is optional).