In celebration of the recent release of 2 new books co-authored by Peter Randall and our own Nigel Julian (Lampie), we are running a a 56th Fighter Group or Zemke's Wolfpack dedicated P-47 Group Build. This is a 12 month Operation to encourage some larger scale builds, more detailed builds with AM goodies and dioramas. I would really encourage some research and inclusion of pilot and aircraft details and images. I am sure we can fill out each Build Log and make this really interesting and educational.
The Rules and Regs
1. Any scale, it just has to be a P-47 with 56th FG markings
2. Each build MUST have a dedicated Build Log thread here in the Aeroscale forums, title to conform as follows:
56th FG P-47 Operation - (Builders Username)
3. Minimum of 2 progress shots must be posted in the official campaign thread plus a minimum of one shot of the completed build in the campaign gallery.
4. Hangar Queens are welcome, because they belong on the shelf, not hidden away in a box!
5. Build can be OOB, or use as much AM as you like.
6. Build as many kits as you wish, but only 1 ribbon will be awarded per person.
7. Dioramas encouraged, but not required.
8. Most important rules of any AussieReg Campaign, have fun, enjoy your build, share your progress with us all.
One ribbon will be awarded to each participant who completes their build in the Operation time frame.