Each member participating in this campaign must build a Panther tank, prototype, paper panzer... as long as it has something to do with the WWII German Panther tank. So a Jagdpanther, E50, etc. will work too.
The Rules and Regs
1. Builds must not be started before the campaign start date but must show all AM parts involved AFTER the start date.
2. Un-started kits must show a picture of the box(s) that the model you are building before the start date.
3. Kit can involve as many kits (kit bashing and scratch building) as needed.
4. Any scale or brand is acceptable.
5. An image of your final build must be uploaded into the WWII Panther Tanks! Campaign Photo Gallery.
6.All builds entered must show WIP pictures along the way. This is highly required.
Each member who finishes at least one vehicle and uploads one image of their completed build to the WWII Panther Tanks! Campaign Gallery will receive a ribbon for their achievement.