Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen.
I think it is time for Ronnie RAAF II. The last one was a marvellous GB so I thought a few years break would be enough time to recover.
Did you know that the RAAF was the fourth largest airforce in the world at the end of World War 2? My proposal is the same as for the last Ronnie RAAF, any aircraft used by the RAAF in any time period. The range is vast so there are lots to choose from, everything from a Bristol Boxkite to a BBJ!
The Rules and Regs
1. Models must not be started until the start date, unless special dispensation is given..
2. Any aircraft operated by the RAAF is valid, even civilian marked aircraft flown by RAAF aircrew such as the Twotter* that used to fly from Tindal to Darwin and back each day.
3. Enter as many times as you want and you will get a ribbon for each completed entry.
4. Build logs and lots of posting are encouraged.
5. Stand alone or Dio's allowed.
6. Entries cannot be used for more than 1 campaign.
7. Work in Progress Pics must be posted in the Official Campaign thread...
8. At least 2 Clear Pictures of the finished model on a plain background must be posted in the Official Campaign Gallery to be awarded the Campaign Ribbon
9. all scales are welcome.
And most importantly, this is not a rivet counting campaign, if you want to build a pink Mirage with purple flashes go right ahead, but it must have authentic RAAF markings, and don't moan if you get ribbed about it.
A lurvely, sparkly ribbon will be awarded to all those who complete the campaign successfully.