Most of us tend to build aircraft as single objects, but a base or diorama can really enhance or even tell a story.
We have probably all seen a picture somewhere or had an idea that we would like to turn into a diorama...it doesn't have to be big or overly complicated or even include all the elements of the picture...
So... why not give it a try ?
The Rules and Regs
1) Any Aircraft, any scale, any era, any material
2) The Aircraft Must be the main subject, but can include other elements such as oil cans,tents,cars etc, let your imagination take over !
3) Full Dioramas or Vignettes, Figures are not compulsory but will enhance the scene.
4) Kits may already be started if only a few parts have been glued. The campaign leader will decide if the entry will be allowed.
5) no starting before the campaign and the model should be done at the end of the campaign.
6) Build logs and lots of posting are encouraged.
7) Entries cannot be used for more than 1 campaign.
8) Work in Progress Pics must be posted in the Official Campaign thread...
9) At least 2 Clear Pictures of the finished model must be posted in the Official Campaign Gallery to be awarded the Campaign Ribbon11) all scales are welcome.
10) and last but not least enjoy yourself and Learn!.
Only one award to be awarded per entrant. Each entrant may complete as many kits as they wish within the time-scale but only one ribbon will be awarded