The Anglo-Zulu War was a war in South Africa between the Zulu Nation and the British Empire that took place from January through July in 1879 which resulted in a British victory over the Zulus. This campaign is your chance to model a figure or figures representing that conflict.
The Rules and Regs
The Rules and Regulations:
1. Anything from the Zulu War of 1879.
2. Any scale is allowed.
3. Any manufactured kits as well as scratch builds allowed. Any medium - styrene, resin, soft plastic, etc.
4. Stand alone figures, busts, dioramas, vignettes and anything else you can think of.
5. Projects already started but less than 25% built allowed as long as there is a photograph showing what has been done.
6. In-progress build updates and photos encouraged.
7. One or more photographs of your finished project in the gallery.
8. Any level of skill is allowed.
9. Have fun and enjoy yourself.
A ribbon will be issued upon successful completion of campaign.
Presentation of finished works of participants may be found here: