Some of the fiercest fighting in any war takes place in towns and cities. Stalingrad, Caen, Kharkov, Hue, Aachen, Baghdad etc. This campaign allows modelers to test their skills creating an Urban Warfare diorama. Participants should post tips, techniques and progress shots of their evolving dios tohelp fellow enlistees.
The Rules and Regs
1) This is a diorama campaign so any dio or vignette showing an urban environment is acceptable
2) The buildings can be kits built out of the box, combined with other kits, scratchbuilt or converted using wood, plaster, cork etc.
3) The dio must include : A : A single large vehicle- a large tank, truck, ARV etc with no figures.
B: One or more vehicles- anything from a motorcycles upwards plus at least two figures.
C: At least 4 figures.
Note: Since the focus of the campaign will be on the buildings and setting then including figures and vehicles from other campaigns will be allowed
4) Any time period the Buildings are suitable for will be accepted
5) Multiple submissions are acceptable but only one ribbon will be awarded.
6) Three photos of the completed item are required for award of the ribbon.
7) Work must be started and completed within the designated timeframe.