The idea behind this campagn is somewhat of a continuation of Move It! in honor of our fellow truck modeller Cliff Hutchings (MrRoo). This is a general campaign that includes all cargo carrying type vehicles. See rules below, but basically anything wheeled vehicle with two or more wheels is considered okay.
A new twist from the original Move It! campaign is that all entries must have documented proof to accompy it. When you post your finished model, just include a copy of a photo. For OOB models, do a Google search for your model. The impression to be made here is to do a little research and learn a little history about what you are recreating.
The Rules and Regs
- First and foremost, have fun and learn something new.
- All entries must have documented proof with them. Either a photo or written 'official' document proving they existed.
- ANY cargo vehicle with 2 or more wheels. Any era, any nationality.
- NOTE 1 - NO tracks allowed...so sorry Opel Maultiers, M2/M3, and other half tracks are out. Also wheeled APCs (LAVs for example, unless it is cargo carrying only, such as the LAV-C2 (Command and Control)) are out. If it is offensive in nature, it will not be accepted
- NOTE 2 - SAS Jeeps, guntrucks, etc. allowed
- All must have been originally designed as a personnel or cargo carrying vehicle.
Any questions and/or concerns feel free to contact me: open-door policy applies here.
Multiple entries accepted, however only one ribbon is awarded at the end of the campaign
I will design a ribbon, to be approved by member of the campaign.